Pune: When the Elephant needs the fleas. NTT Data a global giant and one of the Fortune 500 companies looks to the start-up community in Pune and elsewhere to drive its innovation program to deliver successful projects to its clients.
To gain access to the fertile start-up community NTT DATA has partnered with TiE Pune in an initiative called the Technology Innovation Partnership Program (TIPP). In its third edition now, Tomiyasu says “We are very pleased to collaborate with TiE Pune once again and further our commitment to delivering excellence and driving innovation with help of these start-ups. Corporate support is critical for start-ups to cross border and explore beyond the primary markets. This is a win-win situation for all.”
Over the last 2 years, 500+ start-ups have applied for the program across 20 countries and 50 + start-ups got a chance to explore collaboration opportunities with NTT DATA. Innovative start-ups like FlytBase, DeepTek, InspektLabs and others have entered this program to grow manifold in a short span of time.
This collaboration is for start-ups that are working in innovative technologies in the following areas:
- AI – Computer Vision, NLP/Voice
- Cloud – Pub Cloud / Hybrid Cloud Container/migration
- Service Management – ITSM/ITOM ServiceNow – Consulting / Gap Solutions
- Data Analytics – Data Engineering Big Data/Scalable
- Oracle Exadata, ODA, Migration Services
- ADM – Dev/Testing Automation Performance Management
- RPA: Business Process Consulting / Reengineering / Intelligence
- Security – Cybersecurity, ID Management