Pune: Quick Heal Technologies Limited, one of the leading providers of cybersecurity and data protection solutions to consumers, businesses and Government, reported its audited results for the quarter and full year ended March 31, 2021.
- Revenue at Rs 3,330 mln up 16.4 per cent YoY
- EBITDA at Rs 1,415 mln up 54.8 per cent YoY with EBITDA margin of 42.5 per cent
- PAT at Rs 1,070 mln up 43.8 per cent YoY
- Board announces dividend of Rs 4 per equity share with a face value of Rs 10 per share subject to shareholder’s approval in the ensuing AGM
|Particulars(Rs million)||Q4FY21||Q4FY20||YoY Change||FY21||FY20||YoY Change|
Dr Kailash Katkar, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Quick Heal Technologies Limited, said; “We are delighted to conclude FY21 on a high note. We would like to thank our employees and partners for their relentless efforts and dedication as we continued to deliver the best-in-class security solutions to our customers.”
Nitin Kulkarni, Chief Financial Officer, Quick Heal Technologies Limited, added “We have delivered strong financial performance for the quarter and closed the year on a positive note. During the quarter, along with strong top line growth, we managed to significantly improve EBITDA margin due to our constant focus on improving the operational efficiencies. In line with our philosophy of constantly rewarding shareholders, during the last quarter we announced buyback of equity shares which also fits with our robust capital allocation policy and should be EPS accretive. Our balance sheet remains strong with zero debt and cash and cash equivalents of around Rs 4,809 mln.”
Segmental Performance for full year ended 31st March 2021
- Retail segment revenue at Rs 2,994 million compared to Rs 2,422 in FY20. Retail segment contributed 81.8 per cent to total revenue in FY21
- Enterprise and Government segment revenue at Rs 665 million compared to Rs 609 mln in FY20. Enterprise segment contributed 18.2 per cent to total revenue in FY21
- Quick Heal Technologies has announced buyback of 6326530 equity shares of the company constituting 9.85 per cent of the paid up equity share capital of the Company, for an aggregate amount not exceeding Rs 1,550 million at Rs 245 per equity share.
- The Board of Directors have declared a final dividend of Rs 4 per equity share with a face value of Rs 10 per share for FY2020-2021 which is subject to shareholders’ approval in ensuing annual general meeting.