Mumbai: K Raheja Corp, India’s leading real estate conglomerate, announced various initiatives to help fight the war against the novel coronavirus.
One of the key initiatives involves setting up of a centralised 24×7 Covid War Room backed by a team of employees committed to assist colleagues and in some cases even non-employees with emergency services.
Acknowledging the tremendous outcome of the ‘power of unifying’ K Raheja Corp is also encouraging healthy employees to use the Company’s existent policy of ‘Time Off for Volunteering’, wherein employees can pursue any community service of their choice during regular workdays, six days in a year.
- Assisting employees in their financial security, the Company offers term insurance. The recent past has seen employees’ family being given 2 years lumpsum CTC in the unfortunate incident of loss of life.
- Improved medical cover, the benevolent scheme for those in need of assistance and advance salary for any exigencies have also been introduced.
Emotional and mental wellbeing:
- To ensure emotional and mental wellbeing, the Company has launched an initiative christened ‘Reach Out’ wherein, employees and their families can get access to professional counselling.
- After hosting its first successful vaccination camp for employees over 45 years which saw an 81 per cent success rate, camps for employees across age groups are now underway.
- The Company’s leave policy now includes 3 extra days offered for ‘self- care’. While there is no comparison to the scale of loss caused by this pandemic, we hope that taking some time off will help one to recuperate. Additionally, unlimited paid leaves for critical illness or treatment has also been introduced.
- Doctor on call, isolation rooms and other Covid 19 support is also made available.
Urvi Aradhya has spent over a decade with the organization and has been instrumental in building a people-centric environment, with policies benchmarked to global standards.
Having earned the reputation for instilling professionalism, she inducts and hones the best talent pool from the industry for the brands of K Raheja Corp. Her perseverance and dedication have led the Company to being recognized as a people friendly workplace and is ranked a leader in best practices.