Pune: Finolex Industries Limited (NSE:FINPIPE|BSE:500940), India’s largest and only backward integrated manufacturer of PVC Pipes and Fittings, at its Board Meeting held today announced unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Key Financial Highlights: (INR- Cr)
|Rs Cr||Q1 FY22||Q1 FY21||% change|
Q1 FY22 Highlights:
- Total income from operations was Rs 965.72 Cr for Q1FY22 – up 71.9% against Rs 561.89 Cr in Q1FY21.
- Volumes in Pipes and Fittings segment grew 5.5% to 55,819 MT in Q1FY22 against 52,911 MT in Q1FY21
- Volumes in PVC Resin segment grew 10.6% to 50,249 MT in Q1FY22 against 45,435 MT in Q1FY21
- EBITDA stood at Rs 209.51 Cr for Q1FY22 – up 137.4% against Rs 88.24 Cr for Q1FY21.
- Profit after tax was at Rs 146.80 Cr for Q1FY22 – up 166.3% against Rs 55.11Cr for Q1FY21.
Profit and Loss Account Summary Table: (INR-Cr)
|Particulars (Rs Cr)||Q1FY22||Q1FY21||Inc / Dec(%)|
|Total Income from operations||965.72||561.89||71.9%|
|EBITDA margin (%)||21.7%||15.7%|
|Profit before tax||200.04||74.45||168.7%|
Finolex Industries has a national presence with over 22,000 dealers, sub-dealers, and retailers in our network. With a skilled workforce of over 1,375 employees, Finolex operates on its core values of quality, trust and integrity helping us form lasting bonds with our varied stakeholders.