Chennai: Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited (Chola), the financial services arm of Murugappa Group, announced its Pandemic Support Program for its employees.
The pandemic support initiatives are aimed towards enabling Chola employees to wade through the unsettling spread of Coronavirus and the impact it has had on their lives. The benefit program also looks at providing support to the dependents of employees.
The initiatives under Chola’s Pandemic Support Program include…
- Monthly gross salary credit to the family of deceased employees up to 24 months
- Employment opportunity on merit for the eligible dependents
- Support education of deceased frontline field employees’ children up to graduation
- Risk protection by way of Hospitalization benefits (Medical insurance up to Rs 2.5 lacs) – for the employee and his family, Immediate cash facility on impacted by COVID, Company hospitalization tie-up program for COVID affected employees and family, Death cover on account of the pandemic, term life insurance providing 50 times of monthly gross and continued insurance coverage for the rest of the family members for a period of 12 months.
- Interest-free loans for COVID affected employees and family on easy repayment terms
- Cash benefit for immediate relief of COVID affected employees
- Additional Death Cover on account of the pandemic
- Special paid leave for COVID affected employees
- Mission “Zero-COVID in my branch” program
- Centralized COVID war room in every region to identify hospital beds, oxygen and medication for employees and their families
- Doctor on call 24/7
- Vaccination Support program & exclusive drives
- Webinars on guided meditation and practices to improve respiratory functions