Pune: Bridgeweave, a UK based fintech founded by Akshaya Bhargava, founding CEO of Progeon (now Infosys BPO) and erstwhile Global CEO of Barclays PLC Wealth and Investment Management, today announced the launch of its mobile app InvestorAi, an AI-powered personal investment analyst for retail investors, using AI algorithms that have been trained for global equity markets.
We believe that human plus machine is an incredibly powerful combination – we call this notion “You+AI” – and our mission is to make it easier to invest intelligently, empowering every investor to make more informed decisions”
InvestorAi covers over 4500 global stocks and 1500 ETFs in 15 markets and the algorithms perform over 800 million calculations every day – something that is impossible for a regular retail investor to do. There are over 600 live signals available at any point in time with new ones being added every day.
“We are delighted to expand our reach to India to help transform the narrative of intelligent investment information. Our purpose is to empower and help everyone make better investment decisions by providing the best possible information and ideas in the most convenient way possible.” Akshaya added.
Once registered on the app, a user can:
- Look for investment ideas generated through predictive analytics whose prediction range can be as little as 3 days to 30 days to longer term signals on value stocks
- Discover ideas on their own by pre-curating a universe of ETFs and stocks based on algorithms which allow the user to search and filter using a wide range of criteria
- Compare stocks before buying through the “Play” algo which allows the user to compare any two stocks in a visually easy way across multiple criteria or against the Index
- Activate intelligent monitoring through an algo that enables a user to monitor individual stocks and thematic baskets, set up custom alerts for profit or loss limits, find similar stocks, see past signals or be alerted if there is a new signal on the stock
- Trade at will through InvestorAi’s integration with brokers to allow its users to put through trades through their existing broker accounts
InvestorAi starts at a monthly fee of Rs 799 and comes with a 15-day free trial period. The app is available in India on both Android and iOS devices.