Pune: Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance has made special provisions for their customers in the cyclone affected areas of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
The Company will take up the Death and Disability claims for its customers from these states on priority, and has set up an expeditious process to settle these policy claims.
- Best efforts will be made to settle claims expeditiously
- Claims will be accepted with minimum documentation
Simplifying the claims process, Bajaj Allianz Life has listed bare minimum documents that nominees, legal heirs or policyholders are required to submit for processing the claims.
- Wherever death certificate issued by Registrar of Births & Deaths is not available, the company will accept the certified list having name of life assured issued by either Government Hospitals or Police or Government Authorities of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
- KYC of nominee/legal heir (ID proof & Address Proof) along with bank details for enabling NEFT.
- Photograph of the deceased/missing life assured.
Bajaj Allianz Life customers can call the Company’s toll free number 18002097272 or the below numbers, in case of any queries and emergencies regarding their insurance policy:
|Name||E-mail Ids||Contact details|
|Ashish Sharma (Mumbai)||[email protected]||8234009672|
|AmanPreet Gandhi ( Rest of Maharashtra)||[email protected]||8427433433|
|Jayadrath Champavat (Gujarat)||[email protected]||9998093367|